Hello everybody and welcome to the newest blog for 2008!
My name is...well that is not important right now....but what is important is you. It is slightly ironic that I myself go against the title of this blog...because I do drink fully fat milk however if you can find the hidden message in the title you truly deserve to be alive.
Nonfat milk is a type of dairy product which is consumed by millions of people around the world (of course me, not being one of them). It is an alternative to the real milk and make people mentally believe that it is better for them. However Paul's White Milk claims to have 98% fat free whilst still retaining the fatty milky taste. Ladies and Gentlemen please let me ensure you, THIS IS JUST NOT TRUE.
So please, enjoy this blog. Browse it at your leisure and I am sure you will find pearls of wisdom behind these non fatty posts.
Enjoy!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This blog is the most beautiful piece of web I've ever laid my eyes on. I fully second your notion on nonfat milk. I've been trying to work out the hidden message - nonfat milk gives you a short history? nonfat milk only has a short history? maybe i'm thinking too laterally. Well love of my life I will be eagerly waiting in anticipation for more on this blog!
xoxo
Post a Comment